The Football Association has asked Arsene Wenger to explain comments he made about refereeing decisions during pre and post-match news conferences for the game against Chelsea.
Everton have agreed a deal with Besiktas for striker Cenk Tosun and are now working on personal terms with the player, says boss Sam Allardyce.
The club held talks with Besiktas president Fikret Orman on Wednesday over a deal expected to be worth £27m.
Tosun, 26, had been in London awaiting permission to complete his move.
Allardyce said he was hopeful Tosun would be registered in time to feature against Liverpool in the FA Cup third round on Friday.
Fifa has launched an investigation into England striker Rhian Brewster's claims that a team-mate was racially abused during the Under-17s World Cup.
Brewster says he has been racially abused five times during his career and that in the 5-2 final win over Spain a team-mate was targeted by an opponent.
World football's governing body Fifa says it received a complaint from the Football Association over the incident.
John Hartson believes Ryan Giggs will be chosen as the next Wales manager.
Hartson, another former Wales forward Craig Bellamy, plus Coleman's assistant Osian Roberts have all said they want to succeed Chris Coleman.
Hartson says he has spoken to Football Association of Wales chief executive Jonathan Ford about the role but does not expect to get it.
"If Ryan Giggs wants it then I pretty much think it's his to take," Hartson told BBC Sport Wales.
Britain's Andy Murray has pulled out of the Australian Open after failing to recover from an ongoing hip injury. The three-time Grand Slam champion has not played a competitive match since Wimbledon last summer.
"Sadly I won't be playing in Melbourne this year, as I am not yet ready to compete," said Murray, 30, who will fly back from Australia to London and "assess all the options".
The Australian Open starts on 15 January.
Liverpool are yet to receive a new bid from Barcelona for Philippe Coutinho, but reports in Spain claim a renewed offer for the midfielder is imminent.
Barcelona's long-standing interest in the 25-year-old has been rekindled by the January transfer window and his continued desire to join the club.
Liverpool are now braced for another attempt to secure a deal this month. Liverpool rejected three offers, and a transfer request from the Brazilian, before the start of this season.